PRIVACY STATEMENT - topfapgirls.com
By accessing and using our website, you are indicating your understanding of the terms described in this policy and your agreement with them. If you disagree with any of the terms of this policy, you should discontinue your use of the website immediately.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure and against accidental loss or damage.
This policy applies to all data we collect via both desktop and mobile versions of the website, via any applications we have created that allow website access, and via any email correspondence you have with the website.
You may send us any questions you have regarding this policy via our [email protected].
Personal information we collect
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - Members are users of the website who register in order to interact with the website in ways such as commenting on the content or marking content as a 'favorite'. If you become a member, we collect your username, password and email address. We also collect your preferences and information sent to us via direct communication from you, as well as the technical data listed below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
How information is collected
We collect your information in the following ways:
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
Use of personal information
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- To analyze, diagnose and resolve technical issues that interfere with the website's operation
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Information we share
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of information internationally
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.