DMCA/COPYRIGHT - TopFapGirls.com
We take copyright issues very seriously, and we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following notice affirms our compliance and outlines the procedures regarding reported infringements.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Information about the location of the material that is believed to be infringing that is specific enough to allow us to locate that material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, which should include your name, mailing address, phone number, company affiliation (if applicable) and email address (if applicable).
- A statement of your good faith believe that the use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a representative whom you have authorized to take action on your behalf.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice by way of our [email protected].
Submitting a DMCA Notice means that you are initiating a legal process. Consequently, if you misrepresent any of the facts in your claim, you will be liable for damages under the law.
Take Down Procedure
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to make changes to this policy. To ensure that you are aware of the most current information, please revisit and reread this policy regularly.